A PTO pump is one of the most cost effective and efficient ways to pump effluent (and water - irrigation) on your farm. It utilises an existing resource – your tractor – so it’s important to select a PTO pump matched to the HP/kWs of your tractor. It’s also important to ensure you select the right PTO pump for the head loss of your effluent system, the volume per hour to be pumped and the contour of your farm.
The Doda range of PTO pumps has been designed and manufactured to effectively and efficiently pump the heaviest, thickest slurries. Three sizes are available, on either a frame or trailer, enabling you to choose the one which will integrate and complement your effluent system, the distance to be pumped and the solids content of the effluent. World renown Doda pumps, the toughest, most efficient and durable on the market, will futureproof your dairy effluent system.
• Industry leading chopping system on PTO 27 and 35 models.
• No exposed moving parts and PTO drive shaft cover for added safety
• 3-point linkage for added stability on uneven terrain
• Anti-syphon valve option prevents syphoning of ponds when pump is stopped
• Optional flow or high/low pressure switch minimise environmental accidents
• Optional timer to stop tractor/motor and prevent over-application
• Capacity: - PTO 20 up to 84,000 litres per hour
- PTO 27 up to 180,000 litres per hour (semi auto primer)
- PTO 35 up to 228,000 litres per hour (semi auto primer)
• Suction hoses from 2.5m to 10m in length with inlet cages